Employers are looking for enthusiasm, professionalism and confidence in you. Make sure you remain professional before, during and after the interview. Relax and be yourself, but don’t forget that you are involved in the interview process from the moment you arrive until you leave.
- Stay focused – keep your answers short and to the point.
- Don’t dominate the interviewer – never interrupt.
- Be assertive, not aggressive.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for clarification.
- Don’t rush your answers – take a moment to think.
- Be Honest.
Key questions that are commonly asked in an interview, particularly at first interview stage.
No interview follows the same format, it usually depends on the position and the organization.
- Tell Me about Yourself?
- What kind of job you are looking for?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What motivates you?
- How well do you work under pressure?
- Why do you want this job?
- Why should I hire you?
- What do you know about our company/ organization?
- Tell Me about College Days?
- Tell Me about Native Place& Family?
- Speak something about the City?